Varicose Veins – aren’t just the veins that have become enlarged and not just the swollen legs. All this is only the outward manifestation of the disease. Actually varicose vein is the: thickening of the blood, narrowing of the vessel walls, increase in venous pressure. Veins lose elasticity, expand and form the units, tubercles, blue vascular reticles and stars.
Causes of varicose veins
First symptoms appear already in 30-40 years. Varicose veins are more common in women: statistics show from this disease suffers every third woman. The main causes are because of the sedentary lifestyle or conversely of the heavy physical exertion. Also causes are the excessive fullness as well as genetic predisposition. Most of the time varicose veins occur during pregnancy and increased body weight.
Treatment of varicose veins
Alas, if the disease is left untreated then the consequences can be dire. Not only the inability to wear mini-skirts and shorts, but also a direct danger for the life. The blood circulation in the veins can lead to the formation of blood clots and prevent the circulatory system.
There are many methods of treating varicose veins. Here are the most common ones:
- Surgical treatment – surgery to remove the affected veins. Of course, this method is the most radical and is used in severe stages of disease.
- Folk remedies – a variety of popular recipes is amazing. The compresses of cabbage leaves or gruel of grated nutmeg or homemade ointment of horse chestnut impose on top of the vein. It is believed that these remedies stimulate the blood circulation process. However, doctors do not recommend self-medicate and say to consult with specialists at the first sign of varicose veins.
- Creams, ointments, medicines are the most common and gentle treatment of varicose veins. They can be used for prevention and when the first signs of varicose veins. Which are: tired legs, edemas, appearance of the vascular reticle. These medicines do help to improve circulation, relieve pain and fatigue, remove puffiness.
Varikosette for varicose veins
One of the well-established remedies. Varikosette cream is a certified remedy for varicose veins. This cream is composed of herbal ingredients, perfectly suited for the prevention of varicose veins and has a lasting effect.
The cream consists the seven major plant components :
- troxerutin-the main active ingredient , which is part of many ointments and creams from varicose veins. Troxerutin strengthens blood vessels, reduces swelling and inflammation , strengthens and tightens the skin;
- the seeds of the horse chestnut tones and relieves swelling and fatigue;
- the of ginkgo biloba due to higher content of alkaloids and flavonoids also has anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory effect;
- witch hazel contains tannins which constrict blood vessels and make the veins elastic;
- sunflower oil and corn oil soften and moisturize the tired skin legs;
- menthol gives to the legs a welcome coolness;
- urea is a guide for all the other components.
The effect of Varikosette cream
Varikosette is vegetable remedy. It has a pronounced effect and can interact with any other medications prescribed by your doctor.
Just a few days the blood circulation will begin to normalize and the blood clots will begin to disperse. By the way, studies have shown that the constant use of the cream helps even normalize the blood pressure.
There is also the cosmetic effect : the skin on the legs become more dense and taut, heaviness and swelling will no longer bother you. Thanks to the natural composition of the cream many women held skin irritation, pimples and even a little cellulite!
How to use Varikosette?
It is suitable for home use and does not require special skills. Varikosette should be applied to the clean and dry skin of the feet with light massage strokes in an upward direction. Cream can be applied three times daily. Do not be afraid about dirty clothes – cream is instantly absorbed and leaves no sticky spots .
Very soon you will notice that the pain and vascular stars are gone!